Can not connect to repository

• I've just downloaded and updated my RPi4 LibreElec installation from the v12 nightlies from 2023-11-22 to 2024-01-01. None of the 2023-11 images will connect to the LibreElec repository, however, as soon as I load the 2024-01-01 (which also moves from beta1 of Kodi to beta2) it works.

My question is: is there something I can do to get the LibreElec repository working with 2023-11-22 or not.

I'd like to do this because the machine used to watch movies (Dell Optiplex) is running that and I'm modifying the Estuary skin so I'd like to keep things as near the same as I can manage bearing in mind the different architectures.

If there's nothing I can try I'll just accept what is and swear a bit ^^

• The repo version changed several times since pre-Alpha LE12 images started due to Kodi add-on API bumps, and in development we do not maintain multiple repos to support older nightly images. Once a new repo version has been published we cleanup/delete the earlier ones and users need to update to current images to maintain repo access.

In short: update all your devices to a current image and they'll all be able to access the matching (current) repo.

• Thank for the explanation. I suspected it might be something like that. I'm slightly baffled as to why I can still access the LibreElec repository from the Dell Optiplex running v12 2023-11-22.