Is the repository down?

• I'm trying to set up a RPi4 to the same LibrreElec version as my Dell Optiplex - v12 nightly 2023-11-22 so I can create my own skin and test easily and check out the various addons I might be interested in (official repositories only).

Currently I need to download the TVHeadend stuff along with some look and feel addons and whilst the Kodi repository comes up the LibreElec doesn't, hence my question.

• Thanks. I should have checked here (sorry) - I have access to both repositories on the Dell Optiplex but not the RPi4. Is there anything in the setup which might allow the Kodi repository but not the LibreElec one?

I did have the trouble with the RPi4 not mounting storage when booting for the first time but typing reboot and hitting enter it mounted the second time. I can access via SAMBA and ssh.

If I try and connect to the LibreElec repository by itself I get "Could not connect to repository"

Edited once, last by LybsterKodi (February 27, 2024 at 2:40 PM).

• I just installed 20240128 12.0 and it loads the LibreElec repository straight away so its either a problem with 20231122 or something to do with the fact that LibreElec couldn't mount storage initially.

• Hi, I am having the exact same problem as you, but for me it is the official Kodi repo that I can't load. The LibreELEC repo works perfectly but I can't connect to the official repo at all.