burning stuck at error 0x10105004

• hi everyone

i bought tanix tx3 mini with s905w cpu (2/16). it comes with android nougat and quite a few apks are not compatible. so i head over several sites to look for firmware update and stumble upon aidan rom. however, i cant burn it pass 2% which gives error 0x10105004 ddr related issue. then, i tried several other stock roms too but they all stuck at same progress.

so i decided to pry open and found the chip is actually s905l. is the cpu differs too much since i found in website comparing between two, its doesnt have much parity, aside s905w only use lpddr3 while s905l accept both lpddr2 and 3

any help would be appreciated. thanks

• S905L has a reduced spec Mali 450 MP2 GPU instead of the normal Mali 450 MP3 GPU found in S905D/W/X/Y devices and no VP9 codec support. If you use the wrong device tree the kernel locks-up when the lima driver is loaded. Otherwise there are no major differences with S905X devices. There is initial support for S905L in the AMLGX image.

NB: I have 0% interest in Android ROM flashing issues. No support for that in this forum.