Latest Version 11.0.5 IPTV not working and addons not installable

• Hi everyone,

I just installed LibreELEC Version 11.0.5. On a Raspberry Pi 3. The installation process went seamless. First thing I did was I tried to set up IPTV. For this I was following that tutorial: [URL REMOVED] the Tutorial is in German but with the Screenshots you'll get the gist if you done this before I think. Basically they say just add the IPTV addon and add some links. Those links aren't working. So I don't blame the Tutorial for this maybe it's a little older. But are there official m3u Playlists and stuff that are verified to work?

Another big issue is that I wanted to install some Addons for some German TV Channels. Like ARD, ZDF and Arte. And the YouTube addon. On all of these (aside from ZDF) the Installation failed. It seems like the addon developers haven't had time to adapt to the new Version yet.

So now basically nothing is working neiter IPTV nor Addons. The current version is not yet useable. From your own experience: Which Version would you suggest to use to have a stable Environment ? And do you know any IPTV Tutorial that worked for you?