[Odroid-C2] HiFi Shield Plus

• The latest https://chewitt.libreelec.tv/testing/LibreE…h64-12.80.0.tar contains another attempt at getting HiFi-Shield devices working. There's one dtb for the original/plus versions, and one for the v2 card. The dtb files are obviously named and can be seen in /usr/share/bootloader/amlogic .. You need to "mount -o remount,rw /flash" first and copy the dtb to the card, then edit the /flash/extlinux/extlinux.conf file to use the different dtb name. I believe the S/PDIF output should work. I'm not sure if the RCA/Phono outputs will work. Let me know.

• Hi for all.

Great job chewitt . I'm impressed your knowledge.

I had some problems to work your image with sd card but after flashing emmc it started. [by the way, the same problem is with main branch image - work for me only from emmc].
    But finally your image works well through analog output , with PCM5102 board. My DAC board is not HiFI Shield from HK and has no spidif output but has RCA analog output. I've tested only for a while but sound is flowing to amplifier.

After few years not using board today i enjoy RCA sound from my Odroid board. Finally I can play Kodi sounds to my amplifier.
    Is it possible to add hifi shield dts files to main branch?

• Thanks for the report. The device-tree files will be submitted to master (LE13) for wider use/testing and if that goes well I will think about backporting the same changes to LE12.