IPTV and recording

• Hi
    I tried LibreElec a while ago on a Raspi 4. But I was not happy with tvheadend. I was not able to watch HD TV channels and I have only 720p on my DVB-C connection. Kodi was lagging and freezing every time, sometimes ran trough the hole channel list, if I switched to such a channel. A complete mess. So I'm back on my old VDR on PC hardware, with a very old Kodi.
    But I wan't to have a modern Kodi on a Raspi. What about IPTV? There are addons for Zattoo and WaipuTV. Does they work stable? And - important - can I record TV shows? Is Timeshift possible? I know, I need maybe a paid subscription for this.

• I can personally say from my own experience that Zattoo pvr add-on works really well in Kodi for Live, Timeshift and recording; with all recordings stored in the cloud. (Can be accessed from multiple devices/locations) The guide within Kodi can look forward and back up to seven days (as setup by user) and any item in guide can be selected for playback/recording from start etc.

• Yes, really good. I took Libreelec 11.0.3 add installed zattoo.

But DRM channels not working. libwidevinecdm.so cannot be found. Was maybe not installed with this inputstream addon.
    How or where do I get this?

Aaah. There's an option to reinstall the widevine cdm. Perfect. All channels playing.

Edited once, last by jpmhh: Ein Beitrag von jpmhh mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. (November 23, 2023 at 10:15 PM).