Posts by jpmhh

Yes, really good. I took Libreelec 11.0.3 add installed zattoo.

But DRM channels not working. libwidevinecdm.so cannot be found. Was maybe not installed with this inputstream addon.
    How or where do I get this?

Aaah. There's an option to reinstall the widevine cdm. Perfect. All channels playing.

Hi
    I tried LibreElec a while ago on a Raspi 4. But I was not happy with tvheadend. I was not able to watch HD TV channels and I have only 720p on my DVB-C connection. Kodi was lagging and freezing every time, sometimes ran trough the hole channel list, if I switched to such a channel. A complete mess. So I'm back on my old VDR on PC hardware, with a very old Kodi.
    But I wan't to have a modern Kodi on a Raspi. What about IPTV? There are addons for Zattoo and WaipuTV. Does they work stable? And - important - can I record TV shows? Is Timeshift possible? I know, I need maybe a paid subscription for this.

I can't login to youtube. Followed all instructions to create an API-Key. Then on OAuth login, I get an error "Invalid client" and "wrong client id". I should look at settings API ID. Yeah, the client id is wrong. But I typed in the right.

Right ID: 4***********do.apps.googleusercontent.com

The part ".apps.googleusercontent.com" is cutted automatically when initiating login.

Hi

Hardware: Raspi 4B 8 GB, Hauptauge WinTV Dual
    Software: Liberelec 10.0.1, TVheadend 4.3

I do not manage to watch live TV without interference and with acceptable quality.
    SD channels 576i: Playback stalls again and again, block artifacts. The picture quality is modest. No deinterlacing. channel switching is really slow.

HD channels 720p: does not work at all. Image is freezing. On changing channels, kodi flies through the channel list, stops around 10 channels further.

What am I doing wrong? I mean, people using Live-TV without problems, even on older, slower Raspis, not?

Hi

I've just installed TvH 4.2 on my new Raspi 4 (2 GB RAM). DVB-C with a Hauptauge WinTV Dual. It works fine, except of HD-Channels. They are lagging and freezing in Kodi, unusable.
    Maybe better with TvH 4.3? Is there a way to update without loosing configuration? This was much work. I miss the more easy and more user friendly configuration of my old VDR, especially the channellist. ;)

OK, this was my fault. Solved. :)

Hi there

I wan't to use the ProFTPD Addon, but have to change some settings.

First of all, there's maybe a bug in the GUI. I see several options, all without description. See attchament.

Where are these settings saved. Can I edit them on a different way?

I found also the script proftpd.start. Among other things, this is writing the proftpd.passwd file. But where are the users from? Where can I set up users?

Another thing: I wan't an almost read only FTP, with only one root directory.

DefaultRoot ~/videos. In ~/videos I have bind mounts to some external harddrives. This is working. Nice.

But limits don't seem to work. Example:

<Directory ~/Serien1/*>

<Limit WRITE>

DenyAll

</Limit>

</Directory>

Does not work. I can still write or delete files.

Thanks for help.