H6 TV Box LAN network question

• I have a generic TV Box which has a Allwinner H6 chip and 2G RAM/ 16G ROM. I have managed successfully to boot all Libreelec H6 images from SD card, except the Tanix TX6 image. But unfortunately, none of the images allow me to connect to the network via the inbuilt ethernet port. I can connect a USB / Ethernet adapter to the USB2 port and this will allow me a wired network. I have also tried some versions of the nighty but still no inbuilt ethernet. I have opened up the box and note that there seem to be no standalone ethernet chip. Do I have to do anything to enable the inbuilt ethernet?

The inbuilt ethernet works perfectly when I boot into Android 7, which is the last upgrade for this box

• There is internal Fast Ethernet PHY, yes. However, the only LE image that supports it on H6 is Tanix TX6. But Tanix TX6 image won't work, because Tanix TX6 doesn't have PMIC, but this one does. So there is no other way than making custom DT file for this board. As with other boards, if you want to fully take advantage of this one, then you have to customize image specifically for it. Note that NAND chip is clearly visible on photos - it is not supported by kernel.