[RPi4] I can't install transmission on LibreELEC (Nexus) 11.0.3

• I can't find the transmission service addon in any repository that works, so I install docker and follow the installation instructions. I download and unzip master.zip but it creates the containers-master folder with a single file called Readme.md, it does not create the Dockerfiles-master folder, as the docker instructions say, so I cannot continue with the installation. The Readme file. md only includes the text '# LibreELEC containers This repository contains Docker containers for use with the LibreELEC 'JeOS' Linux distribution.'

Any explanation on how to install transmission? Any alternative with another torrent client?

• I can't find the transmission service addon in any repository that works, so I install docker and follow the installation instructions. I download and unzip master.zip but it creates the containers-master folder with a single file called Readme.md, it does not create the Dockerfiles-master folder, as the docker instructions say, so I cannot continue with the installation. The Readme file. md only includes the text '# LibreELEC containers This repository contains Docker containers for use with the LibreELEC 'JeOS' Linux distribution.'

Any explanation on how to install transmission? Any alternative with another torrent client?

Hello, on my YouTube channel, I've already made two videos showing how to use Docker on LibreELEC. In one of them, I demonstrate the installation of Transmission, and in the other, Qbittorrent. I'm not sure if it's possible to share here, but you need to go to YouTube and search for my channel "filipedonato" or "Filipe Donato youtube". My content is in Portuguese, but the instructions will be useful.

Edited once, last by fsdonato (December 8, 2023 at 7:44 PM).

• I've edited your post. If users want to install torrent clients on their HTPC the use-case is obvious and not something that we are keen to have discussed in detail in this forum.