Silly simple question: re build a library

• I have a NAS with two NFS folders: one for the movies and one for the series.

In the source for the file I set the NAS IP and the appropriate subdirs.

I create the library for the movies and all was ok.

Then I created the one for the series and for mistake I did that library invalid (probably language or on a folder); anyway I needed to recreate this one.

I tried to remove the library with the "delete" kay.

I looked in the forum and I found the suggestion to remove the file .kodi/userdata/[...]/MyMovie[XX].db, so I did; this removed all the libraries; when I tried to readd them -with two slite different names- it did a very initial scanning and it said the content was already in library and it ended to less content choice in home (of course the file are somewhere openable).

The question is how to proper recreated the libraries, thank.

• NFSMOUNT

-- MOVIES

-- Movie1 (2012)

-- Movie2 (2018)

-- TVSHOWS

-- Show

-- Show.s01.e01.mkv

-- Show.s01.e02.mkv

-- AnotherShow

-- AndAnotherShow

^ I'd use a single NFS mount with separate folders underneath it for content. Edit /storage/.kodi/userdata/sources.xml to change the paths to align with that. Delete existing DB files, restart Kodi to start over clean, then set the content types and scrapers to use for each source and then rescrape. Don't obsess over trying to reuse existing library data. As long as you named everything correctly in the first place it will all (re)scrape easily.

• I did something more easily :)

As the last week my Raspberry stopped to use CEC - suddenly (TV on / RPi on) - I installed LE other the existing OSMC.

I reinstalled it again and set the new media source in the correct language: the easiest way :D Thank you, it will be useful for others.

PS & OT

By the way, I have just received a T95H (a Chinese Android TV box [Cortex-A53, 16GB ROM, 2GB RAM]).

As in moodnecessity of installing, I found that there no official LE distro; but there is a non-official one for the all-winner (same CPU). Is it worth keep struggling? Thanks for the opinion.