pulseaudio-equalizer

• Hi,

is there a chance that "pulseaudio-equalizer" will be available in libreelec?

i just use bluetooth/pulseaudio with Bose Revolve+ and using:

GitHub - wastis/PulseEqualizerGui: Kodi Graphical Equalizer Addon
    Kodi Graphical Equalizer Addon . Contribute to wastis/PulseEqualizerGui development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

would be a big benefit for me.

If not, could that made available as a plugin, if yes, how would one start to create a addon-on with pulseaudio-equalizer?

Thanks,

Best,

Herbert

I use:

RPi4 4GB

Libreelec 11.0.1

• Code
    if dbus_dep.found() and fftw_dep.found()                                                  
      all_modules += [                                                                        
        [ 'module-equalizer-sink', 'module-equalizer-sink.c', [], [], [dbus_dep, fftw_dep, libm_dep] ],
      ]                                                                                       
    endif

^ from PulseAudio meson.build file. The equalizer sink is only built when FFTW is present: https://www.fftw.org/download.html

I wouldn't attempt to do this as a separate plugin.. You'd just custom built and image with FFTW added and then Pulse should find it and build itself with the equaliser module included, and then the Kodi GUI add-on has something to configure. Sounds simple enough but there's likely a little more to the actual 'doing' of it :)