Upgrading from LE 10 to 11.0.3 removed the Tvheadend HTSP Client

• Thanks,

I'm using an x86 computer,

I use an Avermedia USB TNT dongle

07ca:3835 AVerMedia Technologies, Inc. AVerTV Volar Green HD (A835B)

I think the problem come from the upgrade from Matrix to Nexus, it looks like the extension repository still reference the Matrix version.

I finally solve the problem, re-instilling everything from scratch.

Now the problem is solve for me anyway the upgrade did not works as expected.

• I can't find the PVR TVHeadend client in the warehouse.I can't use TVHeadend 43 when there is no pvr htsp client.Will PVR HTS client plugin come to the warehouse?

There is no PVR HTS Client in the warehouse of these daily versions.

"LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-12.0-nightly-20230830"

• I can't find the PVR TVHeadend client in the warehouse.I can't use TVHeadend 43 when there is no pvr htsp client.Will PVR HTS client plugin come to the warehouse?

There is no PVR HTS Client in the warehouse of these daily versions.

"LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-12.0-nightly-20230830"

I assume you mean the repository. Are you looking in the correct section under Services.

• For TVH frontend you will find this add on in the Services section in LE. You’ll need to install this add on first and configure it remotely. Once you have the configuration complete you can then install the TVH frontend which you will find in the PVR clients section of LE. This can be configured in the LE GUI.

I suggest doing a backup of your original LE if required and do a fresh install of LE 11.0.3. Once that’s complete the correct add ons will be found in the repository.

• crazyturk issue is that AMLGX LE12 nightlies are still building with "arm" userspace while the general assumption in our buildsystem is that all ARMv8 SoC devices are now using "aarch64" userspace. In short, the common ARMv8 "arm" repo probably isn't being built and thus does not exist or best case it exists but is incomplete (missing all the binary add-ons) and thus you can't install them. If you look in a Kodi debug log it should be fairly obvious from the URL failures.

I will need to look at bumping kernels to Linux 6.5 and moving AMLGX to aarch64 .. I had been hoping to ignore that for longer.