Any Software/Method to install LE when there's no SD slots on device?

• Hi everyone, I'd like to install LibreElec on my android box but the box I have doesn't have any SD slots, it has 2x USB only.

The box I have is a H96 Mini: Youtube / Specs.

I can flash stock FW by connecting to laptop in FEL mode and using the Allwinner flashtool (PhoenixUSBPro) but this only allows stock FW to be used, any others and it says 'invalid'.

I have USB debugging enabled, bootloader unlocked and can connect via adb/fastboot also.

I wonder if someone could point me in the direction of some software or method I can use to install LE in this situation?

Thanks in advance.

• It's possible, but there is a lot of work. First, that box is not officially supported either by U-Boot or Linux. You can hope that Tanix TX6 is compatible enough for it to work, otherwise you need to debug and fix any discrepancies. Then, you need to FEL boot U-Boot and somehow transfer LE image and write it to eMMC. I can think of two ways, maybe there is more:

1. setup network and transfer image into memory and then write it to eMMC

2. setup USB mass storage mode in U-Boot and write image directly to eMMC.

Both methods need special crafted U-Boot binary. LE U-Boot is stripped to the minimum to speed up boot process. It can be booted via FEL, but you won't get much useful features.

In any case, since it's unsupported TV box, you're on your own.