Boot loop after upgrade to LE 11

• I was trying to upgrade my HTPC from 10.0.4 to 11.0.1.

When the upgrade was done and rebooted, I only saw the syslinux text line for a second or so, then it rebooted and so on and on ...

The HTPC is a regular PC with an AMD Athlon 200GE APU.

When I revert to 10.0.4 by replacing the KERNEL and SYSTEM files, the HTPC boots fine.

I also tried it on two other PCs (Ryzen 7 with Vega 64 GPU, Ryzen 5 with nVidia 1070 GPU - the legacy build) - always a boot loop.

How to debug? (There is nothing in the logs)

• The HTPC is a regular PC with an AMD Athlon 200GE APU.

This known to be troublesome, you could try the LE11 generic legacy image if it makes any difference (different gpu backend).

I also tried it on two other PCs (Ryzen 7 with Vega 64 GPU, Ryzen 5 with nVidia 1070 GPU - the legacy build) - always a boot loop.

this should work with the legacy build (nvida isn't supported by the normal one), pls share any logs otherwise no real way to help
    you can try to boot from usb stick and have a look if a "fresh" system would work, also possible that some addon is crashing or similar

• I did install the latest LE from scratch.

Confirmed, that it boots.

Then restored the whole content of the STORAGE partition from a backup (Yes, I made a full backup before attempting anything :) ).

Solved.

PS: There were no (new) logs, only old ones from LE 10.0.4 (it rebooted almost instantly, after trying to boot).

The legacy image didn't work too, the same symptoms.