Dependency error installing jellyfin addon on nexus 20.1

• I'm unable to install the jellyfin addon with nexus 20.1. It fails with dependency error.

• Jellyfin server on another Pi4 running RaspPI OS 64bt
    • Kodi Version: Nexus 20.1. Burned on Pi4 with LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0.1.img.gz
    • Jellyfin addon Version: 10.8.10, version: 0.7.10+py3

To Reproduce

1. Add source https://kodi.jellyfin.org. This works fine.
    2. Install from Zip File, Install repository.jellyfin.kodi.zip. Works fine.
    3. From within Kodi, navigate to "Add-on Browser"
    4. Select "Install from Repository"
    5. Choose "Kodi Jellyfin Add-ons", followed by "Video Add-ons"
    6. Select the Jellyfin add-on and choose install
    7. See Error: 2023-07-04 10:25:39.459 T:954 error : CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.jellyfin]: The dependency on script.module.requests version 2.22.0+matrix.1 could not be satisfied.

As I understand it, this is not a jellyfin error, but a kodi error and may have something to do with the kodi mirrors. Is there a way to resolve this or a workaround?

Thank you!

• Update, I have installed 10.0.4 Matrix and Jellyfin works fine. However, I discovered something strange. After the first boot and going through the various setup dialogs, it works only if I setup the Wifi network on the original setup dialog. If I skip it and connect to Wifi afterwards, I get the dependency errors.

• t works only if I setup the Wifi network on the original setup dialog. If I skip it and connect to Wifi afterwards, I get the dependency errors.

A fresh Kodi installation is starting with empty addon repositories. They need to be updated from the net.

After configuring the network with the Installation Wizard a repo update is triggered and the available addons are loaded.

When afterwards changing network configuration the addon repos are not touched. You need to manually force the repo update or wait until it is scheduled automatically.

• Thank you for explaining this. I tried the install again with Libre 11.0.3 Nexus and setup the wifi connection using wizard. Installed Jellyfin add-on and installed and worked perfectly. No dependency errors. Please mark this as solved.