Posts by diameter

I'm unable to install the jellyfin addon with nexus 20.1. It fails with dependency error.

• Jellyfin server on another Pi4 running RaspPI OS 64bt
    • Kodi Version: Nexus 20.1. Burned on Pi4 with LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0.1.img.gz
    • Jellyfin addon Version: 10.8.10, version: 0.7.10+py3

To Reproduce

1. Add source https://kodi.jellyfin.org. This works fine.
    2. Install from Zip File, Install repository.jellyfin.kodi.zip. Works fine.
    3. From within Kodi, navigate to "Add-on Browser"
    4. Select "Install from Repository"
    5. Choose "Kodi Jellyfin Add-ons", followed by "Video Add-ons"
    6. Select the Jellyfin add-on and choose install
    7. See Error: 2023-07-04 10:25:39.459 T:954 error : CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.jellyfin]: The dependency on script.module.requests version 2.22.0+matrix.1 could not be satisfied.

As I understand it, this is not a jellyfin error, but a kodi error and may have something to do with the kodi mirrors. Is there a way to resolve this or a workaround?

Thank you!

RaspPi 4 running latest version of LibreElec 10.0.2 imaged with RaspPi official imager for windows.

I added Video source for TV Shows.
    1. Browse to my NFS share. Select TV sub folder
    2. Set this directory contains TV shows
    3. Libre/Kodi queries the shows. It populates the TV Shows and I see it happening in upper right corner of screen.
    4. Go to TV Shows on main menu and see message "Your library is currently empty. In order to populate it...Enter Files section or Remove this main menu item.
    5. To play TV shows I have to go to the media settings. Select TV and navigate to the show and season.

6. Kodi is not able to recognize that I have added TV Shows

My understanding is when you add a source and tell Kodi the folder contains TV Shows it automatically links that to the TV Shows main menu item and displays the items in that folder. It's the way I've always setup Kodi. It works perfect for Movies. This is the first time I set it up and the TV Shows are not displaying. So strange.

If I go to Media settings and select the TV source I added, I see all the TV shows listed so they are there, just not showing on main menu item TV Shows

Note, I did same with Movies

1. Browse to my NFS share. Select movie sub folder.

2. Set this directory contains Movies

3. Libre/Kodi queries the movies to add. It populates the movies and I see it happening in upper right corner of screen.

4. On main menu, select Movies and see all the movies

I've setup Libre many times in the past same way without issue. This is strange. Has something changed for TV Shows?

Note, I have Kodi on an Android tablet. I setup media exactly the same way using identical sources on my NFS share and I can see all the TV Shows from main menu.

Hopefully someone can help me resolve this.

Thank you!

I just freshly installed 10.0.1 on RaspPi4. As a long time LE user I go to settings/interface/regional and set the country to United States and Timezone to America/Los_Angeles. I expect to see the correct time, but the incorrect date and time are showing:

Actual time west coast USA: 11:10am

Los_Angeles shows 8:15am

New York shows 11:16am (actual time in New York is 2:10pm)

When I ssh in, and type time, it shows Tue Feb 2 08:05:22 PST 2021. It appears I have to set the date/time via ssh command: date -s '2021-11-11 14:46:00', but then it loses it on reboot and reverts back to Tue Feb 2 07:31:23 PST 2021

Thank you

I've had nothing but trouble with wireguard. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It's a coin toss. Sometimes rebooting brings it back. Totally frustrating buggy experience. Now, after the update to 9.2.3, no change in the spottiness of wireguard connecting. However, a serious issue has arisen which others in this community need to be aware of. The dns is leaking. I use an add-on called dnsleaktest. I run it after booting to check on the IP to ensure wireguard IP is showing and also checking for possible DNS leaks. Well, after upgrading to 9.2.3, I run dnsleaktest addon and it shows the wireguard IP, but my ISP IP for DNS. It then says, Conclusion, DNS may be leaking. Hell yes it is. Wow, that's scary. Had I not run this addon, I would have no idea of this serious DNS leak and exposing my ISP IP.

I double checked my .config file and WireGuard.DNS = 1.1.1.1

This is obviously a serious issue. It appears it's ignoring this line and using ISP IP. I urge others using wireguard to download the dnsleaktest addon and run it to check the IP and DNS IP for leaks.

The dnsleaktest addon is an official kodi addon.

Add-on:DNS Leak-Test - Official Kodi Wiki

I also hope this bug can be isolated and resolved. In the meantime, I'm no longer using wireguard with libreelec until this issue is resolved.

According to the RaspberryPi forums:

Code
    echo 0 >/sys/class/leds/led0/brightness #Turn on
    echo 0 >/sys/class/leds/led1/brightness #Turn off

led0 = green one
    led1 = red one

Put the echo lines in .config/autostart.sh and "It should work!" (tm)

Other than that, there is nothing that a roll of duct tape cannot fix.

Regarding the power LED on the Pi 3, it cannot be switched off... See here :

Missign control for RED "Power LED" · Issue #1332 · raspberrypi/linux · GitHub