Adding TV Shows does not display TV shows on main menu

• RaspPi 4 running latest version of LibreElec 10.0.2 imaged with RaspPi official imager for windows.

I added Video source for TV Shows.
    1. Browse to my NFS share. Select TV sub folder
    2. Set this directory contains TV shows
    3. Libre/Kodi queries the shows. It populates the TV Shows and I see it happening in upper right corner of screen.
    4. Go to TV Shows on main menu and see message "Your library is currently empty. In order to populate it...Enter Files section or Remove this main menu item.
    5. To play TV shows I have to go to the media settings. Select TV and navigate to the show and season.

6. Kodi is not able to recognize that I have added TV Shows

My understanding is when you add a source and tell Kodi the folder contains TV Shows it automatically links that to the TV Shows main menu item and displays the items in that folder. It's the way I've always setup Kodi. It works perfect for Movies. This is the first time I set it up and the TV Shows are not displaying. So strange.

If I go to Media settings and select the TV source I added, I see all the TV shows listed so they are there, just not showing on main menu item TV Shows

Note, I did same with Movies

1. Browse to my NFS share. Select movie sub folder.

2. Set this directory contains Movies

3. Libre/Kodi queries the movies to add. It populates the movies and I see it happening in upper right corner of screen.

4. On main menu, select Movies and see all the movies

I've setup Libre many times in the past same way without issue. This is strange. Has something changed for TV Shows?

Note, I have Kodi on an Android tablet. I setup media exactly the same way using identical sources on my NFS share and I can see all the TV Shows from main menu.

Hopefully someone can help me resolve this.

Thank you!

Edited 7 times, last by diameter (August 7, 2022 at 5:24 AM).

• I have the exact same issue. No idea what the cause is, movies show OK and I can see TV shows getting populated. I can see and play TV shows from the files menu.

Not sure if this is relevant but if I browse by year it seems to think there is something in 1969, but still doesn't display anything. (I don't have anything from that year)

Edited once, last by Pickle: Extra observation (August 28, 2022 at 9:59 AM).

• I just tried exporting my library as individual files, I get this nfo created in the last tv series added:

XML
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
    <tvshow>    <title></title>    <userrating>0</userrating>    <top250>0</top250>    <season>0</season>    <episode>0</episode>    <displayseason>-1</displayseason>    <displayepisode>-1</displayepisode>    <outline></outline>    <plot></plot>    <tagline></tagline>    <runtime>0</runtime>    <fanart url="http://thetvdb.com/banners/" />    <mpaa></mpaa>    <playcount>1</playcount>    <lastplayed></lastplayed>    <episodeguide>        <url cache="362392-en.xml">http://www.thetvdb.com/api/439DFEBA9D3059C6/series/362392/all/en.zip</url>        <url cache="362392-xem.xml">http://thexem.de/map/all?id=362392&amp;origin=tvdb</url>    </episodeguide>    <id>362392</id>    <uniqueid type="unknown" default="true">362392</uniqueid>    <premiered>1969-12-31</premiered>    <year>1969</year>    <status></status>    <code></code>    <aired></aired>    <trailer></trailer>    <resume>        <position>0.000000</position>        <total>0.000000</total>    </resume>    <dateadded></dateadded>
    </tvshow>