Cannot get TVHeadend working

• Log: http://ix.io/4zIz

This is the fourth machine I've installed TVHeadend on and the first where I can't get it working. Previous have been RPi3, RPi4 & intel based HP laptop. Generally I forget to put the username & password in, correct that and things go. Not this time. I've tried with both TVHeadend server 4.2 & 4.3 and no joy.

I'm a bit concerned that LE isn't removing the addon properly because whenI remove 4.2 and install 4.3 again there is no delay for downloading from the internet.

Unless someone can point me in the right direction I'll try a fresh install when the nightlies get updated next.

• Can you supply a little more detail on the TVH side. If you are talking about the name and password for TVH in the web ui not being accepted all you need do is access the credentials in

kodi/userdata/service.tvheadend42 folder.

accesscontrol and you should find it there.

• I'm wondering if its the same problem as the device name. I've looked at the log and I can't see anything obvious. I'm hoping someone who understands them better can spot something.

• Looks like is was something to do with the libreelec settings problem. Installed the nightly with that fixed and TVHeadend is working.

If you’re restoring a backup from a different hardware platform which I suspect you are, an RPI Arm processor to X86__64 processor you are likely dumping the Arm built version of TVH onto the x86_64 machine.

CvH could you confirm if that could be indeed the case here.