Problem with USB stick

• Days ago I used a 128 GB USB drive as a media installer for Fedora Linux 38(made with the Fedora media tool creator). After that, I performed a complete format with Windows 10, 11, and Linux, but only on my Raspberry Pi 4 with LibreElec, It still shows the USB drive as the Fedora installer USB, and I can't see other files that are normally displayed on every system (PC, laptop) with Linux or Windows 11. I can't understand the reason, no other partitions are present on the USB drive.

• Awake It sounds like that is just the name of the drive. You can rename the drive in Linux (and LibreELEC) with e2label.

Assuming you wish to change drive sdb1 run the following command.

Code
    e2label /dev/sdb1 new-label-name-here

If you don't know what the device to use, you can see them via the df -h command.

You may also rename the drive via Windows by right mouse clicking on the drive and choosing to format it (but reformatting will delete all data on the drive) and entering a new Volume Name.

• Sounds like the partition table is messed up. This is happens sometimes when flashing images to a drive (i.e creating a fedora installer). You should load it up in GParted and create a new ms-dos partition table, then format the partition as NTFS if you want to store files larger than 4GB or FAT32/exFAT if you don't. FAT32 is the default for most USB drives.