[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Good morning. I have successfully booted my Ferguson Ariva 4K Combo using this image, however the DVB tuners are not registering in the TVHeadend. I realize it is a bit out of scope of this thread, but I would appreciate a few pointers in correctly setting up my tuner device.
    - /dev/dvb/adapter0 is present
    - dmesg | grep dvb lists amlogic-dvb as detected and activated

Thanks, Felix

Edited once, last by felixmoldovan (March 20, 2017 at 8:16 AM).

• felixmoldovan Ariva 4K Combo is AVL6211+AVL6762, afl1 implemented drivers for AVL6862+R848.

Thanks and also congrats for your work! I suppose learning also involves asking silly questions :)
    Rephrasing this, can I ask what are the chances of Ferguson Ariva 4K Combo being supported (tuners and CA module included), or what would be the level of effort (and knowledge) needed for building a port?
    Thanks again, Felix

// Just to give a bit of background, the Ariva box is comprehensive and seemed to meet my criteria when I researched the market. However, shortly after firing it up I realized there is no way to enable Leanback android apps (Netflix in particular via build.props), and the whole UX is clunky and frustrating to use. As a solution, I am contemplating using it as a live TV backend only, and buying a proper androidTV device like a Nvidia Shield for a unified UX... This would involve running the TVHeadend on it (not necessarily the full LibreELEC stack, although that is one way of doing it).
    I suppose not everybody will agree with this setup, but goal is to have something easy enough to use by my 7 years old son. And my wife, if not too much to ask :)

Edited once, last by felixmoldovan (March 20, 2017 at 9:21 AM).

• Please don't include me, I'm completely out of DVB game. I think the most important part for a developer to work on things is to have the hardware BTW.

• Good morning. I have successfully booted my Ferguson Ariva 4K Combo using this image, however the DVB tuners are not registering in the TVHeadend. I realize it is a bit out of scope of this thread, but I would appreciate a few pointers in correctly setting up my tuner device.
    - /dev/dvb/adapter0 is present
    - dmesg | grep dvb lists amlogic-dvb as detected and activated

Thanks, Felix

use the libreelec for wetek, his have a same driver avl6211, but change the dtb.img for boot

• Thanks. That didn't fare too well though. Did not manage to boot from the wetek image, with the dtb.img as well as aml_autoscript and s905_autoscript and/ or any combination of the above.
    Attempted to use the dvb-fe-avl6211.fw as a post-boot addon in /storage/.config/firmware but still no joy.

Seemingly the DVB-S driver is the same, and I would consider an acceptable compromise for the moment, if there could be a way to use this in afl1's image. Thanks again.

• After that I choose a profil I can record program on KIIpro , after that I added a schedule via tvheadend webinterface ( Digital Video Recorder) on KII pro, than I enabled wake up on Libreelec at PVR Settings,than I turned it off, but KII pro didn't wake up in 20 minutes.
    What's wrong?

• After that I choose a profil I can record program on KIIpro , after that I added a schedule via tvheadend webinterface ( Digital Video Recorder) on KII pro, than I enabled wake up on Libreelec at PVR Settings,than I turned it off, but KII pro didn't wake up in 20 minutes.
    What's wrong?

Hi, i think that KII have soem bug with wake up.
    Try to set timer and do not turn off your box

• This has probably been covered somewhere in the guts of the thread, but I can't see a way to search a specific thread....

I have a 7.0 build installed to internal flash. I'm not 100% sure who built it, but it's a version with working internal DVB tuner. My 2 questions are:
    Can I use the internal upgrade file to upgrade to the latest of these 8.0 builds?
    And will doing so lose my data (Kodi "watched" status is really all I care about).