[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• I got dvb-c working here in Brazil!! Great work!!! Thank you guys! and congrats!

Altough i'm facing some weird problem... Using it on 1080p on 60hz frame rate workds really smooth, greate display, but every 5 seconds seems the frame rate drops and the display looks laggy/choppy. I've changed lots of configurations and no success. Any thoughs about that?

• pvr.hts-4.0.6.zip is buggy. Use pvr.hts - 3.4.16.1 from LibreELEC repository.

Same issue in both pvr.hts. Sometimes kodi after buffering is unable starts playback. But pvr thinks it did. This status is permanent and switching channel doesn't help. Starting playback from other source (e.g. play movie from hd) fix this status. It must be bug in kodi or in pvr addon.

Edited once, last by afl1 (February 9, 2017 at 10:06 AM).

• I have come across a slight problem after successfully following afl1 tutorials etc.

On watching the satellite stations, I have noted that my video frame rate (if this is the best way to describe it?)seems incorrect when watching sport.

I have it set up via the tvheadend cas tab newcamd.

I seem to get the vision in "bursts", in that it goes from ordinary speed, to slow, to quick catch up, making sports viewing impossible, and too hard to watch.

Have any others suffered with this problem and know of any work around?

Thanks

• I don't know nothing about my tutorial. Hardly to help you without knowing your actual setup. But anyway, for best result use hdmi connection, no dvi or analog.
    In Player sttings -> Videos:
    - Adjust display refresh rate : On start/stop
    - Sync playback to display : off
    - Allow hardware acceleration - amcodec: On
    - Accelerate MPEG2: Always
    - Accelerate MPEG$: Always
    - Accelerate h264: Always

In System settings -> Display:
    - Refresh rate: TV refresh rate in your country, in Europe 50 Hz

Edited once, last by afl1 (February 9, 2017 at 12:42 PM).

• Thanks afl1..my bad explanation.

I used your image and tvheadend modified zip in your posts at the beginning of this thread...not a tutorial.

I am connected by hdmi...I will look at what you advise and report back...thank you

• Your beta 5N works great, but i cannot change the refresh rate to something different than 60Hz.

Probably your display is not connected via hdmi input. DVI input is unable communicate refresh rate capabilities, then box defaults to 60 Hz and greyed refresh rate option.

• Thank you very much for your help. The program works. I have a problem with oscam can not set the dvb-api. Now it works on newcamd. I have a problem with shaking of the screen. Sd card 4GB class6 may be too slow? Very please if you can paste the setting dvbapi oscam and cas tvheadend.

in oscam.conf:

Code
    [dvbapi]
    enabled                       = 1
    au                            = 1
    pmt_mode                      = 0
    boxtype                       = pc-nodmx
    user                          = tvheadend

Edited once, last by afl1 (February 9, 2017 at 9:25 PM).

• pvr.hts-4.0.6.zip is buggy. Use pvr.hts - 3.4.16.1 from LibreELEC repository.

Same issue in both pvr.hts. Sometimes kodi after buffering is unable starts playback. But pvr thinks it did. This status is permanent and switching channel doesn't help. Starting playback from other source (e.g. play movie from hd) fix this status. It must be bug in kodi or in pvr addon.

The version 2017-02-06 LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-devel-7.95.beta5b-20170206161635 it does not include the error with Kodi Krypton 17.0 final + pvr.hts-4.0.6

With 7.95.beta5N experiencing the error...it may be because of the new driver?