[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• i´m using 7.03 32bit image and now no more problems by the box freezing its very stable, whit old 64bits from 1 hour to hour my box freezes, hope you ken compile it

• i´m using 7.03 32bit image and now no more problems by the box freezing its very stable, whit old 64bits from 1 hour to hour my box freezes, hope you ken compile it

New version is very stable. I tested it for few days without any freezing. Now I am simple unable to build kszaq 32bit version. I got make error during compiling scripts/mod/empty.o without any reasonable explanation.

• afl1 You should make your LE and kernel source code available per GPLv2 requirement.

I downloaded your sources for 2016-12-23-devel-krypton and start building with command: PROJECT=S905 ARCH=arm make image
    All was successfully built till building linux. How can I fulfill GPLv2 reqiurement?

• Hello,

I tried to install the builds from 23.12 and 27.12 on k1+ and i just get can't access tty: job control turned offthe previous build worked without problems.
    I already tried it with the toolpik method.
    Can somebody help me ?

Regards,

Francesco

Edited once, last by francescosoft (December 28, 2016 at 1:33 PM).

• All was successfully built till building linux.

I have no issues compiling from this source. Maybe if you posted a paste we'll be able to tell what's wrong.

How can I fulfill GPLv2 reqiurement?

You need to provide a source code that enables people to compile your builds on their own. I don't expect you to set up a github account and publish every little bit of your development workflow - even a single patch file for LE buildroot / Amlogic kernel is enough. I really appreciate your work on drivers for internal tuners. :idea:

• I have no issues compiling from this source. Maybe if you posted a paste we'll be able to tell what's wrong.

You need to provide a source code that enables people to compile your builds on their own. I don't expect you to set up a github account and publish every little bit of your development workflow - even a single patch file for LE buildroot / Amlogic kernel is enough. I really appreciate your work on drivers for internal tuners. :idea:

Here is my log from build:

• Here is my log from build:

I have no idea but is it because you are using a aarch64 toolchain to compile 32 bit?
    Would it not need a x86 toolchain or x86_64 to be able to compile?

Edited once, last by Stemuz (December 28, 2016 at 7:39 PM).

• Hello,

can somebody please help me ?

Is it to internal or booting from.sd? If its sd boot then the install didnt complete and power must have been pulled before the process was complete. If it is internal then you must flash the android firmware on a pc using the img file and then burn libreelec to sd card and once booted used ssh installtointernal.

Google is your friend on that one