[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Kii pro extra buttons (info, subs...) not working.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

PLEASE!!! Double check what are you posting. Extra buttons are working correctly.
    Probably you redefined them with custom remote.conf.
    Submit command:

find / -name "remote.conf"

and remove all appearances of remote.conf instead of

/etc/amremote/remote.conf

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 27, 2017 at 7:40 PM).

• HI I just tested version 8 of librELEC for kiplus.
    Never again, when I turn off the ki plus by the remote control, my video projector makes a sound like "POK" and run in lamp safety switch and automaticly shut-off. I thought the lamp burnt. I've had to HARD reboot my benQ.
    I have tested a second time, when I turn off the kiplus I have the problem, I give up.
    Do you have problems on TV with the previous version when turning off?
    I never had the problem with the original firmware.

• Yes, you can scan dvb-t with USB-stick and then use it for internal dvb-t tuner. I am able to watch all my local dvb-t/t2 channels even internal tuner is unable to scan them.
    I am working on fix internal tuner scanning issue.
    [hr]

Ok, managed to tune channels with external USB tuner, then switched services to internal tuner. On opening TV and selecting one of the channels I get a message saying "No available tuner".

Edited once, last by Bitman (January 28, 2017 at 11:53 AM).

• On opening TV and selecting one of the channels I get a message saying "No available tuner".

You get this if you enable both the internal DVB-T and DVB-S tuners. The two tuners are not fully independent but TVHeadend doesn't know this. It will do idle scanning and EPG scanning on DVB-S, preventing you from watching TV using the DVB-T tuner.

• PLEASE!!! Double check what are you posting. Extra buttons are working correctly.
    Probably you redefined them with custom remote.conf.
    Submit command:

find / -name "remote.conf"

and remove all appearances of remote.conf instead of

/etc/amremote/remote.conf

You right it's cause after I restore to default, using libreelic menu.

• You get this if you enable both the internal DVB-T and DVB-S tuners. The two tuners are not fully independent but TVHeadend doesn't know this. It will do idle scanning and EPG scanning on DVB-S, preventing you from watching TV using the DVB-T tuner.

is this true?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

• Hi people, sorry for the OT, but can somebody tell me which demodulator uses KII Pro? Also a photograph o PCB in which demod can be seen would be very very welcome :P

Apart from that.. both K1 plus and K2 pro have HDMI-CEC working?

Thanks in advance!!

• is this true?

Yes, it's true. For concurrent use DVB-T, DVB-S is necessary use USB DVB-T stick as a additional tuner. For internal tuner switching among DVB-S/DVB-T/DVB-C starts with replacing demodulator firmware.

• Yes, it's true. For concurrent use DVB-T, DVB-S is necessary use USB DVB-T stick as a additional tuner. For internal tuner switching among DVB-S/DVB-T/DVB-C starts with replacing demodulator firmware.

there must b a way to use only internal one... i cant believe it..

• Is there a way to get subs button in kii pro remote to do subtitles search instead of the enable/disabled?. All other buttons working well. Thanks in advance.

• Is there a way to get subs button in kii pro remote to do subtitles search instead of the enable/disabled?. All other buttons working well. Thanks in advance.

For customizing buttons use keymap addon.