[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Thanks kiipro for the link, I suspect also tvheadend addon new version. I've forget on this installation to disable autoupdate ...

We should try to treat the cause. Does anyone know the reason?

Sorry I've not my K1 plus here but I remember tvheadend log show several ERRORs for some "duplicated entry" (channels ?) and try also to initialize (scan?) dvb-t. After reboot, no tvheadend process is running, a ps command show a [tvheadend] process (ghost process ?).

I will post later the logs tvheadend show.

Edited once, last by rimram31 (January 19, 2017 at 10:32 AM).

• It's normal. You must to activate the setting "power save" in both adapter

I had already done this but I am afraid that it is not sufficient.
    Currently the only reasonable solution seems to be to disable an internal DVB tuner and to use an external USB DVB tuner instead.
    But it is a shame to have to do this :(

Sorry for my late reply: I wanted to double check that I had enabled Power save but I have been having problems with TVHeadend auto-updates :(

• This was not kiipro but you AtHoS, thanks ! This solved my problem, I've "only" downgraded tvheadend (I've already downgrade libreelec too yesterday) and tvheadend is back.

Not working version stop just after this log lines (service.log in userdata):

Code
    2017-01-19 01:11:58.329 [ INFO] scanfile: ISDB-T - loaded 2 regions with 1297 networks
    2017-01-19 01:12:01.525 [ INFO] linuxdvb: adapter added /dev/dvb/adapter0

And nothing else, tvheadend not responding.

Edited once, last by rimram31 (January 19, 2017 at 6:30 PM).

• i tried to install many tvheadend backends and its not working anyone. can u send me one link to download and install on my malaysk spmc image?

i install kodi and try the same, but its not working neither...

id like to preserve the malaysk firmware on kii pro till i have working a tvheadend. is it posible?

you want to use under android?

• not really... but. would it be posible?

how can i test a img from sdcard without installing on kii pro rom?

id prefer to save my actual config

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

• Update in #1.
    Fully ported CrazyCat69 media_build with internal driver.
    Tvheadend42 in repository is broke, install version from #1 and disable auto-update.

kszaq: Pls update in repository broken tvheadend42.

• Where can I find a patch to fix it?

There is any fixed version. Temporary use my compiled version.
    It looks like issue with media_build version. I'll try to verify my theory.

Update:
    I confirm my theory, the issue is caused by media_build version. I compiled latest tvheadend (4.1.2415) in version without media_build and it runs.
    service.tvheadend42-8.1.109.zip

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 24, 2017 at 1:35 PM).

• afl1 I undestand that you compiled TVHeadend in project without media_build, correct? I am trying to understand how I can fix my binary.

Yes. I compiled TVHeadend in my previous project without media_build.

PS:
    In media_build dvb data structures defined in drivers/media/dvb-core have different format.

C
    #include "dvbdev.h"
    #include "demux.h"
    #include "dvb_demux.h"
    #include "dmxdev.h"
    #include "dvb_filter.h"
    #include "dvb_net.h"
    #include "dvb_ringbuffer.h"
    #include "dvb_frontend.h"

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 24, 2017 at 2:40 PM).

• It seems, dvb-t(2) is not working anymore. It did once.

w_scan says:
    /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 -> "Availink AVL6862" doesnt support TERRESTRIAL -> SEARCH NEXT ONE.

EDIT:
    DVB-S seems not to work either.
    /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 -> "Availink AVL6862" doesnt support SATELLITE -> SEARCH NEXT ONE.
    /EDIT

Could you re-add the dvb-t capabilities of the tuner?

And thanks a lot for your great work!

Edited once, last by fkyle (January 25, 2017 at 9:56 AM).

• It seems, dvb-t(2) is not working anymore. It did once.

w_scan says:
    /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 -> "Availink AVL6862" doesnt support TERRESTRIAL -> SEARCH NEXT ONE.

EDIT:
    DVB-S seems not to work either.
    /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 -> "Availink AVL6862" doesnt support SATELLITE -> SEARCH NEXT ONE.
    /EDIT

Could you re-add the dvb-t capabilities of the tuner?

And thanks a lot for your great work!

w_scan has incompatible calls for internal driver and is unable test driver capabilities.

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 25, 2017 at 10:12 AM).

• For the K1 Plus the DVB-S seems not to work anymore for encrypted channels. I updated in the morning and just quickly verified but it seems only to work for not encrypted channels. I will check in the evening. Could be that also something else broke during the update.