[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• hi Kszaq, your latest build 2c is butter smooth. I am loving it and so far no issues. I would like to ask you if the internal tuner in KII Pro is by default supported in your latest build? Or should we wait for afl1 to release a special version for us?

Thanks in advance

• hi Kszaq, your latest build 2c is butter smooth. I am loving it and so far no issues. I would like to ask you if the internal tuner in KII Pro is by default supported in your latest build? Or should we wait for afl1 to release a special version for us?

Thanks in a

Internal tuner in 8.0.2c is supported by default. You need only use proper dtb. For running installation you can upgrade by .tar file.

• We'll wait patiently. Thank you very much.

What was your original version Android ? (6 or 7)

I here read on the forums:

"... To work the remote control, you need to use the old version of the firmware (with Android 6). The new version of the firmware (with Android 7) changed the format of the processing codes for the remote control and this format is not compatible with existing images LE. Therefore, the remote LE will not work if you attempt to run LE on a version 7 Android. So for those who wanted to install the LE in the internal memory (eMMC), you need to have the firmware in eMMC with the previous version of Android 6. Only then, after the install LE in the eMMC, will operate the remote control.""

Can write old version of the firmware (with Android 6) and repeat everything ?

• What was your original version Android ? (6 or 7)

I here read on the forums:

"... To work the remote control, you need to use the old version of the firmware (with Android 6). The new version of the firmware (with Android 7) changed the format of the processing codes for the remote control and this format is not compatible with existing images LE. Therefore, the remote LE will not work if you attempt to run LE on a version 7 Android. So for those who wanted to install the LE in the internal memory (eMMC), you need to have the firmware in eMMC with the previous version of Android 6. Only then, after the install LE in the eMMC, will operate the remote control.""

Can write old version of the firmware (with Android 6) and repeat everything ?

It's came with Android 7, And I don't have the older firmware files for this procedure.

• Maybe it´s the problem who says quitroot.

EDIT: I update all, and not works... Any special configuration

LE is verifying device type of update. S912 updates are denied in S905 box.

Sorry, 'not works' without any debug log is no issue report. For serious reporting is necessary kernel startup log, kodi and tvheadend debug log.

But at first start with clean LE installation on new SD card.

• Internal tuner in 8.0.2c is supported by default. You need only use proper dtb. For running installation you can upgrade by .tar file.

You mean dtb is important for tuner or for WiFi chip? Can you also please tell me which version of tvheadend should I use with it?

When Kszaq 's build supports internal tuner, what difference does your build offers compared to Kszaq's build?

• Yes right dtb is very important. If you choose wrong your dvb tuner will be not recognized, or wifi will not work . Better use latest tvh 4.2... 4.0 is without 4k support (no hevc h265)