I am not familiar with this OS or Kodi so I have a few questions...
1. Is it possible to install this onto a PC? 4gb RAM, 500GB HDD? I want to use it as a replacement for my existing Roku stick so I'd connect to my (non-smart) TV via HDMI. I was thinking I could download the 'generic' image, use balenaEtcher to create a bootable USB stick and install everything that way. Is that feasible?
2. Can this OS/Kodi install the Jellyfin client. I don't want the server, I already have a working one setup.
3. Can I install and use an Amazon Prime Video client? I know there's no official Linux based client but maybe Kodi has one?
4. Can I install and use FreeTube, or a similar privacy respecting YouTube client?
5. Are there settings to ensure the OS/Kodi uses DNS that I can set? I'd like to set them to a more privacy respecting option (e.g. Quad9) than my ISP offers and I cannot edit DNS on my router due to ISP enforced limitations. If not, is it possible to install a VPN client (I currently use Mullvad) ?
6. Is it possible to install Firefox and can I install add-ons (e.g. uBO etc)?
7. Is there a decent TV remote style input device that works like a wireless mouse/keyboard so I can plug in the mini-USB receiver to the PC and use the 'remote'?
Thanks in advance for any help/advice/pointers you can offer