Having Trouble While Installing This Software

• Greetings, I was trying to install LibreELEC on my PC, but after completing the downloading process when I try to install it, I am getting this error message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000012d). Click Ok to close the application." I have no idea what could be the issue. Could someone please help me to fix the issue? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

• Greetings, I was trying to install LibreELEC on my PC, but after completing the downloading process when I try to install it, I am getting this error message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000012d). Click Ok to close the application." I have no idea what could be the issue. Could someone please help me to fix the issue? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Libreelec is not application. It is whole OS set to run specific set of apps. You can't install it on your Windows PC.

• Libreelec is not application. It is whole OS set to run specific set of apps. You can't install it on your Windows PC.

Ohh, for that reason the problem was happening. But I run Windows 11, is it possible to install this OS on it?

I was searching online and got this article that said the disadvantage of both OS install together. So I am little bit worried about this. But it is very important to install. Is there any other way that I may be able to install it?