Audio sync off a bit 11.0.1

• This is more of an observation and not a real issue for me but I've noticed my audio seems to need to push ahead roughly .25 ms to match stored videos. Also for some reason the Set as default for all selection doesn't seem to work any more. Maybe I missed something and I'm just curious. :/

• For the audio problem you should find a setup where it's not out-of-sync (different LE version, different video codec...).

With the current facts it's impossible to find a cause.

• Thanks Da. Will play around with settings as suggested and figure it out. I did manage to Set as default the audio offset so issue solved. Just curious why it was necessary to change? Some settings not preserved during update maybe?

• Does this happen only with 24p videos? Kodi has this "feature" - the audio of any 23.97/24p source is a bit delayed by default. To work around it this has to be added to advancedsettings.xml:

• No need for a new thread. I found to set default using a mouse one needs to drag the radio slider down (right hand side) to enable the default audio setting to be enabled. I was clicking on the selection and nothing happened. Hey I'm old. ;)

Does this happen only with 24p videos? Kodi has this "feature" - the audio of any 23.97/24p source is a bit delayed by default. To work around it this has to be added to advancedsettings.xml:

I'm not sure about the source just a 720p mkv file where i first noticed the audio lag. How do I find if the video is 24p source? Thanks for the fix BTW.

Edited once, last by Reddirt: Merged a post created by Reddirt into this post. (June 7, 2023 at 9:31 PM).