1.333097 fail to initialize ptp_kvm?

• Hi!

Installed the latest v11.0 or was it 11.1 today and got this message while rebooting and now it's stuck there.

Se my SIG for setup and hardware.

What can i do besides reinstall the latest v10 that worked fine and keep the KODI-settings?

• Latest Generic: Click!

Same problem, shall see if i can found the one i had before the problem.

That worked! Hope they can fix this problem. Where shall i keep me updated about this? Is it a known problem that they are working on?

Edited once, last by ToddeSwe: Merged a post created by ToddeSwe into this post. (May 7, 2023 at 6:40 PM).

• No clue about that LE 11 issue, especially because the error message isn't part of a log file.

Your best strategy now: Stay with that LE 12 nightly until LE 12 is officially released. Then update to the official release by using the same update folder method. After that you'll get regular updates again.

To know when LE 12 is released, keep an eye on our News and Announcements section, or use our RSS feed.

• No clue about that LE 11 issue, especially because the error message isn't part of a log file.

Your best strategy now: Stay with that LE 12 nightly until LE 12 is officially released. Then update to the official release by using the same update folder method. After that you'll get regular updates again.

To know when LE 12 is released, keep an eye on our News and Announcements section, or use our RSS feed.

Aha! Just to be clear i'm using the older version i was on before my problems with this.

And i will defenetly check the news section when i LE 12 is released.

Thanks!!

• If it's not fixed in LE 12 nightly, I suggest to give us a log from latest LE 11:

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • If it's not fixed in LE 12 nightly, I suggest to give us a log from latest LE 11:

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

I think i have the crashlogs from sunday when i posted this (see attached screen).

Which one is it?

• KODI_CRASH.log. Try to upload it to Pastebin, and post the link. If it's too large for Pastebin, split into multiple files, and post multiple links. It has to be complete.

• KODI_CRASH.log. Try to upload it to Pastebin, and post the link. If it's too large for Pastebin, split into multiple files, and post multiple links. It has to be complete.

I give up, have tried for an hour now but what ever i do it fails on something. I have 14 parts but on part 2 it stoped at pastebin even though i told GSplit to split into 512 kb sizes it tells me that it's to big. I have tried several online-splitters but they halt or don't work. :) Do you have any tip for me besides resplit and start over? :)

• Here's those 14 files archived into 2 rar archives. Is that ok?

Just rename to .rar first.

Didn't anyone hear for services like this? https://wetransfer.com/

Yes i have :) But can i post a link to this service? I thought you just sent files to a mail / person.