Rock Pi 4 C+ Kodi 11.0 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not working

• Hi there, I got a Rock Pi 4 C+ today and decided to install LireELEC on it, I tried various different images but they didn't boot and just gave me a black screen, I read another person had luck with this build on the same hardware - LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-11.0-nightly-20221130-d1120c5-rock-pi-4-plus.img.gz (sha256) 2022-11-30

This image did boot for me but the strange thing is on all the images of LibreELEC I've got to boot the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth doesn't work even when I enable them.

I'm new to this board so it would be great to get some help on what the problem is. Thanks in advance Kev043

• I ran into this as well

Its the same behavior on two different bt modules

One has an issue in taht its a 8821cu, which loads the 8821c firmware which half works. The wifi may or may not work, but the bluetooth seems semi-stable with the wrong firmware. I've seen this issue on at least half a dozen distros though.

The other is an 8761bu.

It both cases the bluetooth pairs and correctly identifies the controller in dmesg.
    btmon shows the controller inputs are making it across, but I cant actually control anything iwth the controller, its like the inputs are beind disregarded.

I have 4 different modes on the controller and they all pair and identify correctly, but I cant actually control anything

• Hi there, I've managed to get it working now using the unofficial LibreELEC builds. I'm quite green to the Rock Pi boards so I just figuring stuff out.

Hi,

I am looking for a working libreELEC build for my rockPi 4C plus. I´ve tried some of the unofficials becaue of your post but I can´t get the 4k HDMI Port to work. There is no image only blacksrceen. The 2k Prot works fine.

Which can you recommend? Did you face the same issues with the 4k hdmi port?

thanks