pi4b case/cooling recommendation?

• I have a 4b not being used. I want to try using in Southeast Asia heat.

What would be be best silent case/cooling solution?

I will also need a power supply.

Will purchase in the US. choices are a bit overwhelming.

• A very popular choice is the Flirc case - I don't have any personal experience with it but other team members are quite happy with it.

Flirc Raspberry Pi 4 Case - Flirc
    best Cases from flirctv - Flirc
    flirc.tv

Personally I use this "Armor case", as it still lets me access the GPIOs and one can plug in a HAT (eg audio card) with a GPIO "stack" header

Raspberry Pi 4 Aluminum Alloy Heatsink Armor Case
    This is an armor aluminum alloy case designed for the Raspberry Pi 4 computer model b by Geekworm. This armor case is only fit to raspberry pi 4 model b;
    geekworm.com

There's also a variant which fully covers the RPi and GPIOs:

Geekworm Raspberry Pi 4 Heavy-duty Aluminum Passive Cooling Metal Case (P173)
    This Raspberry Pi 4 Aluminum Case Pi 4B Heat Dissipation passve cooling metal case housing is specially designed for the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B…
    geekworm.com

I also have the latter case but it seems - like with most cases that fully cover the RPi HDMI connectors - that you might not be able to fully insert the HDMI cable if the case or the HDMI connector is just 0.2-0.5mm too wide/thick.

so long,

Hias

• I have several Armor cases and have put on a 50 mm 12V fan connected to 5V GPIO, cant hear it but my overclocked Pi4's never gets over 40C.

• I am using the "Geekworm Raspberry Pi 4 Heavy-duty Aluminum Passive Cooling Metal Case" linked above. It works great, but WiFi does not work well due to the antenna being surrounded by metal.

But I love it because it keeps the RPi4 cool (currently 42.2c) without a fan and it looks nice on the desk.

• I am using the "Geekworm Raspberry Pi 4 Heavy-duty Aluminum Passive Cooling Metal Case" linked above. It works great, but WiFi does not work well due to the antenna being surrounded by metal.

But I love it because it keeps the RPi4 cool (currently 42.2c) without a fan and it looks nice on the desk.

thanks for this, I will most likely need the wifi to work. I'd love to figure out a small fan, maybe Noctua.