IPTV Simple Client on LibreELEC 11 on rockchip device problem

• Hello everybody!

I have the following inputs:

- Radxa ROCK Pi 4B Plus (rockchip rk3399)

- LibreELEC 11.0.1

- IPTV Simple Client 20.8.1.2

-- InputStream Adaptive 20.3.5.1

-- Inputstream FFmpeg Direct 20.5.0.5

-- RTMP Input 20.3.0.5

Turning on any channel from the playlist (which was tested on other devices on the same network - it is definitely working, and there are no other such problems anywhere else) causes friezes in just 5-20 seconds, buffering becomes permanent. Video and sound freeze, sometimes the sound continues to go, and the picture does not move, but then the sound disappears. All logs from the moment the channel was launched to the moment of the bug are presented below.

Please please help me. I have already tried everything possible.

In anticipation of your questions in advance, I will answer some of them:

- The speed of the Internet was checked through other add-ons, for example, it turned on YouTube video broadcast over the network and tried a lot of other things - everything is fine with the Internet speed

- The playlist is also checked on other devices in the same network - everything is fine too

• If your network and the internet are good, the low-quality (or in current world situation, over-subscribed) pirate IPTV service is the issue and cache fiddling cannot resolve slow streams. Forcing Kodi to increase cache size just means you wait long for the stream to start and wait longer for the cache to refil and restart playback when the stream stalls. Удачі..

• Yesterday I installed an old version of libreelec (10.0.4) on the same hardware Radxa ROCK Pi 4B Plus (rockchip rk3399).

Also installed:

- PVR IPTV Simple Client 19.2.2.1 (last version on LibreELEC repository v10.0.0)

- InputStream Adaptive 19.0.7.1

- Inputstream FFmpeg Direct 19.0.3.1

- RTMP Input

Everything works fine on these versions. So it's definitely in the software. What exactly causes bugs, I do not know, but developers should pay attention to this. In the meantime, I will not switch to the new version 11 of LibreELEC.

If anyone understands what exactly is the matter, I'm ready to test and try again to install on a separate sd card.