PC not booting after installation

• hi everyone, I've successfully installed libreelec on an old laptop but as soon as I boot it I get "disk error" I'm 100% sure the disk is okay because it's able to run windows.

I've tried replacing the disk and installing libreelec on it but it doesn't solve the issue.

I thought it was a compatibility problem because of the old CPU but that isn't the case either because I'm able to boot the libreelec USB live without issues.

what could be the problem? ;(

• You also said (and I quote) "I'm able to boot the libreelec USB live without issues." hence the instruction (quoting myself) "Please share the "pastekodi" URL from the working USB install."

If that's too complicated .. /shrug

• Hello, i have a similar problem. My update is stuck after update from latest 10,x to 11,x in the boot option logo. I havce a Pc and the generic alternative installed. PLEASE HELP ME

• Read the previous posts and follow the requests/advice then. NB: Your caps lock key appears to have gotten stuck.

Solved it .. I have to download the Legacy version though Kodi not choose it when i manually choose 11.x in the update option on Libreelec... Thanks anyway.

Edited once, last by 2469 (March 13, 2023 at 7:16 PM).