Turning tv on results in back screen

• Running libreELEC on Beelink U59 PC via usb. If I turn the TV off with the TV remote , then turn back on , I have a black screen and eventually the TV syas no signal. PC is still powered up but seems there is nothing going thru the hdmi ? I have to power off /on the PC to reboot kodi.

Have read through various threads on both here and kodi forum and most of the advice is pointing to , settings-input-peripherals , CEC adaptor.

When open the peripherals page in kodi , it's blank. Tried this also on a mac with default kodi and its the same ?

Are there no CEC options anymore ?

Damn it my bad title should say Black Screen.

• Cold boot with the box connected to the TV and then run "getedid create" from the SSH console. It will capture the EDID data from the HDMI connection and then hardcode the HDMI connector to use it so the box sees the TV as always-on/always-connected. Then it shouldn't make any difference if the TV is turned off/on again.

I have no knowledge of these mini Beelink devices, but whereas CEC is native on most ARM SoC boxes (aimed at the Android STB market) most x86_64 devices (aimed at Desktop Windows users) don't natively support CEC control over HDMI.

• I assume this entails SSH to the box using command line never done that . I am used to using file zilla , will have a google and report back thanks for responding.

• FileZilla copies files. It is not an SSH client. Use PuTTY.

This shows older Kodi GUI but the process is the same:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• OK I ran that and the PC rebooted but hasn't fixed it unfortunately. I checked in putty to see if the process had completed by trying to run it again , got message system has been modified , please run delete if you wish to modify again, so it must have completed. Thanks for your input , I think for my streaming with kodi and LibreELEC , the solution will be to sell the PC and buy one of those s905x4 boxes , a lot less hassle . The reason i went for a PC was the better ram , but I have since found that the processor on this box doesn't support HDR so android box will be better I think. cheers again.