Beelink u59 N5095 celeron processor

• Hi , purchased this device with the intention of booting kodi from usb ( LibreELEC ) " Failed to start xorg; is your gpu supported? " error on boot. I used the generic LibreELEC 10 kodi 19.5 version. Could someone confirm whether this processor is supported or not please. I will just sell the PC and do the same with an android box if neccessary.

Thanks.

• I have an N6005 device - pretty much the same thing but clocked a little higher and it works fine on Generic LE11 Kodi 20 (Nexus) - even HDR.

There were a lot of updates to the kernel for Jasper Lake series iGPU happening during the Kodi 19 (Matrix) development cycle.

Try the Generic-legacy version if you want to stay with LE10/Kodi19 (that worked fine from the start, only without HDR functionality)

Edited once, last by kurai (March 3, 2023 at 10:15 PM).

• I have an N6005 device - pretty much the same thing but clocked a little higher and it works fine on Generic LE11 Kodi 20 (Nexus) - even HDR.

There were a lot of updates to the kernel for Jasper Lake series iGPU happening during the Kodi 19 (Matrix) development cycle.

Try the Generic-legacy version if you want to stay with LE10/Kodi19 (that worked fine from the start, only without HDR functionality)

That worked for me thanks very much.