I'm trying to unzip a ~10GiB file over SSH, and I'm getting an error:

===

LibreELEC:/var/media/4TB_EXFAT/media/tv_shows # unzip videofile.zip

Archive: videofile.zip

unzip: short read

===

Trying Zip, I get this:

===

LibreELEC:/usr/bin # zip -F /var/media/4TB_EXFAT/media/tv_shows/videofile.zip --out /var/media/4TB_EX

FAT/media/tv_shows/videofile.zip.fixed

Fix archive (-F) - assume mostly intact archive

zip warning: input file requires Zip64 support: /var/media/4TB_EXFAT/media/tv_shows/videofile.zip

zip error: Attempt to read unsupported Zip64 archive (/var/media/4TB_EXFAT/media/tv_shows/videofile.zip)

===

Does LibreELEC contain an unzip utility that supports Zip64 format?

Any help is appreciated!

• Go to Best Answer
  • Hi! So sorry it seems I have notifications turned off - will activate. I am using LibreELEC 10.0.4.

Another quick question - I did a test run of LibreELEC 11.x.x to see if the GUI response was better on my ROC-3328-CC Renegade but the performance seemed the same. Is this expected?

Thanks!

• I deleted the other random post that bumped a thread from 2019. Install the System-Tools add-on and you have 7-zip as an alternative to normal zip.

And you have a low-spec ARM board with an older Mali 450 GPU. It uses exactly the same mesa/lima graphics as LE10 so I would not expect any significant change to GUI behaviour. IMHO scrolling and navigation performance is more dependent on the remote device being used than anything else.