LE10.0.4 Playback issues after some time

• I've upgraded two Raspi4 from 9.2.8 to 10.0.4. One works just perfectly fine but the other one has some funny issue. After playing a file for quite some time (>30 minutes at least) the video somehow gets out of sync, it stutters for a short moment, then plays way too fast to catch up with the sound to stutter again and so on. This happens until playback is stopped. When restarting the video from the previous position, everything is fine again for some time before the issue comes up again. This happens for different formats, for example mk4 or ts streams so I would guess that this is not file related but some LE/Kodi issue.

Is there any setting I could check or could the Raspi be damaged?

• I've upgraded two Raspi4 from 9.2.8 to 10.0.4. One works just perfectly fine but the other one has some funny issue. After playing a file for quite some time (>30 minutes at least) the video somehow gets out of sync, it stutters for a short moment, then plays way too fast to catch up with the sound to stutter again and so on. This happens until playback is stopped. When restarting the video from the previous position, everything is fine again for some time before the issue comes up again. This happens for different formats, for example mk4 or ts streams so I would guess that this is not file related but some LE/Kodi issue.

Is there any setting I could check or could the Raspi be damaged?

I had too some strange audio-video desync...

At system display settings, try to change the display resolution, use same resolution with another frequency, ex. 1920x1080p 60Hz change to 1920x1080p 50Hz. As you have two RPi's, both display have same settings?

At least, that was the solution in my case. I think sometimes the player unable to correctly handle the "conversion" of movie resolution-FPS to display's FPS.

• I have the same problem. It only happens when I want to watch IPTV or some stream from Amazon Prime or Pluto TV.

I don't have any problem with local files e.g. films stored on a hard disk.

I have been editing the advancedsettings.xml file with no luck.

• I have the same problem, for a wile, when it play's for 45min of more, i get the same problems, i have 2 raspberry's one in de livingroom en one in the bedroom, the one in de bedroom works fine, and does not have the problem, but in de living it is gifs the problems as written above, and it happens not only when i am streaming from internet but also if i stream something from my windows 11 computer, so on my local network.

Is there already a sollution for this problem, i already did a clean install but the problem is stil there.

I have installed the latest libreelec version (11.0.4) on a raspberry 4.