Posts by keuning

I have the same problem, for a wile, when it play's for 45min of more, i get the same problems, i have 2 raspberry's one in de livingroom en one in the bedroom, the one in de bedroom works fine, and does not have the problem, but in de living it is gifs the problems as written above, and it happens not only when i am streaming from internet but also if i stream something from my windows 11 computer, so on my local network.

Is there already a sollution for this problem, i already did a clean install but the problem is stil there.

I have installed the latest libreelec version (11.0.4) on a raspberry 4.

I have libeelec 10.0.2 on a raspberry 4, and i have the last couple of weeks a problem with streaming.

If i am looking at a film or a tv serie , my sound and screen starts to jump after it plays after round about 1 hour, if i stop the playing and start over again with fast forward to the moment is was jumping it plays normal again.

I never had this problem, it just started a couple of weeks ago, and i can not find out what the problem is, after startup the raspberry does a cleanup so it can not be memory problem i think.

So if sombody knows what the problem can be and what i can do about it, please reply.