Dvb tuner unrecognized

• Grasshopper , I haven't a sdcard for that at the moment, I'll try at soon as possibile.

dtech , flash drive is not working. I was persuaded usb works fine, because I saw PS/2 mouse dmesg line, but LE print that line without mouse attached too, so this means nothing about usb. And mouse doesn't work anyway.

petediscrete , maybe you are right, and I have to choose a different way on this.

Anyway, thank you all guys for your support

I always try where possible to integrate every component of my HTPC into one unit but seriously DVB drivers on Linux are a minefield. Luckily I use DVBS so I could go the Sat>IP route so no dependence on DVBS drivers on my setup. I understand how you feel trying to get this setup working with LE but believe me it will fry your brains.

• Our strong recommendation is to use a separate SAT>IP box or separate the 'head' end device from the player client so you can run whatever distro and distro version that works with the tuners you have, while the player client updates frequently with LE releases. The IT proverb "If it works, don't fix it" applies to anything with DVB .. it's the suckiest stuff we attempt to support.