Wake on LAN

• Hello

So I replaced my old NUC which had built in IR so I could use Harmony remote to power on and off which was great for media center.

This new NUC has no built in IR and buying FLIRC wont let me power on and off sadly.

I know LE supports Wake on LAN but not sure how this would work on Kore Android App as once the NUC powers down the app no longer can connect to it over network.

Any suggestions or alternatives?

• So WOL is no longer supported on LE 20 ?

I replied to the "Any suggestions or alternatives?" .. because regardless of whether LE supports WOL (don't know, never used it) it is a method that always seems to result in frustrated users moaning about how flaky/difficult it is to get working right on their hardware or the app being used (or some other issue) in forums. So I suggested something low-tech that will work.

• I replied to the "Any suggestions or alternatives?" .. because regardless of whether LE supports WOL (don't know, never used it) it is a method that always seems to result in frustrated users moaning about how flaky/difficult it is to get working right on their hardware or the app being used (or some other issue) in forums. So I suggested something low-tech that will work.

Ok

Maybe I should have chosen i3 NUC 11 as that had built in IR.

haha

I assumed they all would have it if my NUC6 with celeron had it