LibreELEC not detecting HDDs in dock

• I have two 3.5" 4TB hard disks, plugged into an external drive dock with its own power supply and USB 3.0 cable (this) Before I did anything else, I plugged the dock into my Windows 10 PC and used the Storage Spaces utility to combine the two drives into an 8TB volume (setting up RAID 1)

I migrated everything from my external USB HDD, including Kodi database files, and plugged the dock into my HTPC. But nothing seems to show up in Kodi, I can't add it as a media source or anything, it's plugged via USB 3.0 just like my external HDD was. What am I missing please

• Linux can't deal with windows storage spaces.

so long,

Hias

I see - I looked around a few more topics here and discovered RAID is the issue, not supported by LE and won't be. Think I will just have to go with JBOD (Just A Bunch Of Disks)... and accept the risks

Thanks

• I have two 3.5" 4TB hard disks, plugged into an external drive dock ... and used the Storage Spaces utility to combine the two drives into an 8TB volume (setting up RAID 1)

To be pedantic: If you combine 2x 4TB drives into an 8TB volume you have RAID0 (striping) not RAID1 (mirroring) so data is "at risk" under any OS because RAID0 provides zero redundancy.