LE10 pc restarts instead of sleeping

• I have tried to get LE10 to sleep but it instantly restores to the same screen it was on when I issued the power off from the remote (set to suspend in Kodi) on it's own. I restored win11 on the same PC and it sleeps and wakes normally so it's not the hardware/bios.

• Issues with Shutdown/Restart are normally related to BIOS/firwmare versions (supporting ACPI states correctly) and power/config settings in the BIOS/firmware (what's needed for Windows isn't necessarily what's needed for Linux). And some hardware is just broken and there's not much we can do about it. You might want to start by telling us what hardware you have?

• How can it be broken hardware if it works with another OS? It's currently on a Zotac mini PC mi640 nano. It has an i5 intel processor and the most current bios and drivers from Zotac and has a dual boot config with win11.

• Comparisons with another Linux OS (Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.) are relevant - if it works fine there, there's some level of proof that the hardware and firmware combo can play nice with Linux. Proof that it runs great under Windows isn't particularly insightful since a) You'd expect a product built to run Windows to play nice with Windows, b) The Windows power architecture is completely different to Linux.

• It doesn't work with Linux mint 21.1 either but has a different issue. It appears to sleep but won't wake from remote. I'm going to try another pc and will let you know.

• Ok I tried this on a completely different machine (Minisforum HM80) and had the same result. I appears to try to sleep but bounces back to the same Kodi home screen. If there are bios options that may affect this, can you give me a few that may affect sleeping?