Can I send a command via remote.xml to change Audio Delay

• Hi

I seem to need two Audio delays settings, a value of 0 when watching my Kodi (RPi4) on my 4K TV and a Value of +200mS when watching it on my 4K prokector

I have a Philips Pronto as my remote so I have a custom remote.xml file to send various commands.

Can I setup an XML command to set the Audio Delay?

Regards, Dave

• Looks interesting, will have a play, Thank you

Problem with Audio Profiles Addon is that it seems that it doesn't save settings like Audio Delay and other settings that have to be set from OSD menu..but ...

You can integrate Audio profiles Addon together with Bluetooth Delay for Kodi

Don't get confused with the bluetooth part...you can rename profile "bluetooth" to let's say profile "projector"

Second problem you will face is that apperently audio delay is set as per video type if you set the delay to be your default for that profile,so if you play the same movie on your TV you ll still have the same delay set but..

If you go to post #26 on the link I posted user VIP made a version of the addon that accepts json api commands containing a forced audio delay command...

So that's what your remote command needs to look like..#26