Rclone doesn't work on LibreElec 11 nightly builds and I can't rollback to official releases.

• Hi community

I tried the last nightly build LibreELEC 11.0 for the RPi4 and I noticed that rclone doesn't work because I can't install fusermount.

I freaked out and I tried to install the official updates and I can't, it's like the update section is broken because when I turn off the Custom channels it doesn't bring any official channel.

I tried to add custom URLs like https://libreelec.tv/ or https://releases.libreelec.tv/ and doesn't work.

:(

I wouldn't like to make a fresh install.

Thanks in advance.

• Fuse is included in network-tools and system-tools.

Fuse3 is included in network-tools.

# fuse

cp -P $(get_install_dir fuse)/usr/bin/{fusermount,ulockmgr_server} ${ADDON_BUILD}/${PKG_ADDON_ID}/bin

cp -P $(get_install_dir fuse)/usr/sbin/mount.fuse ${ADDON_BUILD}/${PKG_ADDON_ID}/bin

cp -P $(get_install_dir fuse)/usr/lib/{libfuse.so*,libulockmgr.so*} ${ADDON_BUILD}/${PKG_ADDON_ID}/lib

# fuse3

cp -P $(get_install_dir fuse3)/usr/bin/fusermount3 ${ADDON_BUILD}/${PKG_ADDON_ID}/bin

cp -P $(get_install_dir fuse3)/usr/sbin/mount.fuse3 ${ADDON_BUILD}/${PKG_ADDON_ID}/bin

cp -P $(get_install_dir fuse3)/usr/lib/libfuse3.so* ${ADDON_BUILD}/${PKG_ADDON_ID}/lib

• Thanks for reply heitbaum

I will try it, but is there any chance to rollback to stable releases from a nightly build?

Because with only a couples of minutes I found that:

-Google Drive addon doesn't work

-Updates section is broken

and probably I will find more issues in the future, so I regret of try them and my idea is rollback to stable releases from a nightly build without make a fresh install.

Regards!

• Fuse is included in network-tools and system-tools.

Fuse3 is included in network-tools.

I've installed Network Tools and System Tools, however fuse or fuse3 are not there.

EDIT:

Cool!

Anyway I would like to go back to stable versions from a nightly build.

• Kodi supports upgrades but not downgrades. If you are very familiar with key files/folders and where things are, and there are still older DB files around it's not hard to move add-ons out of the way (the thing that causes most issues) .. but it's not guaranteed. If you're not so familiar with things you're generally better off doing a backup, clean install, then selective restore of essential things from the backup.