Are there any known problems or settings when interacting with the AMD Ryzen 3 4300GE ASRock A520M-ITX/ac ?

• Are there any known problems or settings when interacting with the AMD Ryzen 3 4300GE ASRock A520M-ITX/ac ?

No matter if I use the current LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-10.0.3 or LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.2.6 on different USB sticks and USB ports, even deactivating the SecureBoot&uEFI-Boot only brings the possibility to run the different boot versions or to install them on a memory, after that the system hangs in the LibreELEC screen... then nothing happens any more.

• That's embarrassing, when I have so often relied on beta versions myself at CoreEELC...

Thank you very much for the quick help! LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-11.0-nightly-20220618-b78941a.img.gz (sha256) worked straight away and is now sitting on an M.2 NVMe.

... the reason for the configuration with the new mainboard (HDMI 2.1... even if HDMI 2.0 can also do HDR like on the Shield TV.... which can't be according to the specs ... Welcome to the confusion of Type-C/Thunderbolt) was HDR, and both from the TV and in the information menu of LibreELEC no HDR is shown active.

... I think it's hilarious... how many years has the obscurity been going on now, since 2018? What do I have to buy so that HDR finally works with x86...I can't see my way through it any more.

• LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-11.0-nightly-20220618-b78941a.img.gz (sha256) worked straight away and is now sitting on an M.2 NVMe.

FYI: that's the oldest nightly we have - latest is down at the end (yeah, we know we should sort it newest->oldest, that's on our TODO list), better use that.

so long,

Hias

• Ok thanks again for the tip.

I will update this

OK, after the update, HDR10 now appears in the info and the TV also switches to HDR. ;)

Edited once, last by Reflexion: Merged a post created by Reflexion into this post. (November 26, 2022 at 3:21 PM).