Questions on functionality

• Hi guys, Just two questions I havent been able to find the answer on. Using the latest version with Krypton & an Odroid C2.

I have to say So far everything is outstanding. I think i just may need to tweek a couple settings?

Can I turn off the functionality so when i power off my device it doesn't turn the Tv off?

Is there a setting to keep my network setting alive? After i leave it sit off or on for awhile it seems to loose the network. I can reboot and it comes back?

Last question, I dont know if this is a Libreelec question or a Kodi Question but when scrolling through some of the menus I hear a static snapping sound? Is that normal? Thank you for your outstanding work!

• Can I turn off the functionality so when i power off my device it doesn't turn the Tv off?

Something you probably can control via the Input Devices section of the Kodi GUI, where you can fiddle with the CEC settings. Mind you, every TV manufacturer has his/her own ideas on CEC implementation, so YMMV...