No USB Power on H6 TV box (flashed TX6 Libreelec from SD)

• Hi folks,

im new here. So i wanted use Libreelec on my android h6 tv box (also know as petrel p1)
    downloaded and burn sd card with libreelec tanix tx6 rom and inserted to my tv box , but i cant use usb keyboard or ir remote for setup (i have boot screen from hdmi on my tv)
    then i plug my usb power checker (usb detector) and no power on usb ports.
    how can i fix this problem? (my tv box is not tanix tx6 but using H6 soc with USB3 + USB 2 Ports)
    thanx

• You can try with Beelink GS1 image if it is better fit. If not, you'll have to provide proper dtb file or modify existing one on the fly with dt overlays. However, it's not easy to figure out what to enable and how things are linked together, especially if you've never done that.

• You can try with Beelink GS1 image if it is better fit. If not, you'll have to provide proper dtb file or modify existing one on the fly with dt overlays. However, it's not easy to figure out what to enable and how things are linked together, especially if you've never done that.

Thanks for your advice, i thought issue with usb bus chip (different IC) or somethings like that because not opening usb. i have linux experiance about debian and ubuntu so android systems comes with special drivers in every different rom and not usable like standart pc.

also i try armbian and same problem there. Certainly problem with usb controller but how i will find right fix im not sure.

• Certainly problem with usb controller

No, problem is wrong DT file (board description). Each board is wired differently, like USB ports and their power supplies. But modifying or writing DT file for board without schematic is very hard. Certainly out of scope of this forum.

• No, problem is wrong DT file (board description). Each board is wired differently, like USB ports and their power supplies. But modifying or writing DT file for board without schematic is very hard. Certainly out of scope of this forum.

If so can we take some codes from files on running android system for use in our modifiy DT file?

• Hi again, i fixed problem. now my USB Keybord working
    But need a usb duplicator with usb externel power adaptor. If feeding usb devices with external adaptor everything is working. lol
    i just try and fixed :)

if anyone have same problem this topic can be helpful.

Edited once, last by AlanyaPS (November 9, 2022 at 7:34 PM).