Mixed WPA2/3 access points

• I have an x86 laptop running LE 10.0.2 generic that was previously working but now can't connect to my AP. I believe it's because my AP is now set to WPA2/3 mixed mode. (I get the message "connect-failed" in the UI after it tries to associate.) According to https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/wpa_supp…E_access_points, I need to set key_mgmt=WPA-PSK-SHA256 for wpa_supplicant, but based on wpa_supplicant configuration on LE10 I need to set that for connman and not wpa_supplicant directly.

Does anyone know what syntax I need to use in the connman service-name.config file? Does the name of the file matter?

Thanks!

• ConnMan stores service profiles in /storage/.cache/connman/<servicename>/settings but the file is owned by ConnMan so it will ignore all changes made while ConnMan is running and may overwrite them at any time. So edits require you to either make changes through the connmanctl app, or you need to "stop > edit > restart" the service to make changes.

You can also try an LE11 nightly (back-up the current /storage/.kodi dir first so you can revert easily) as the nightly image has newer connman and also switched to iwd instead of wpa_supplicant.