samsung tv remote with libreelec and sat decoder

• Hi,

I have a smart tv Samsung - Rpi4 with Pinn boot loader libreelec / raspberry pi os, all works fine since I changed a sat decoder connected to TV via hdmi, with new sat decoder I can use samsung TV remote to control libreelec only if sat decoder is power on, if power off I can control everything else but not libreelec (pulse eight "activated" but not connected). sure it is a conflict of hdmi cec connection.

some suggest?

thank you

Luca

• Turn everything off and unplug all the HDMI cables. Go make a cup of tea. Come back, reconnect the cables and power everything on. Has the problem gone away? .. as random as that sounds, some variant of "turn it all off/on again" often works to clear CEC weirdness.

• Pinn could be an issue, so try singular LE installation on another microSD.

I still don't understand the complete HDMI wiring. Please clarify.

I'll try as soon as possible.

I mean Rpi4 and new sat decoder are connected both with hdmi, the previous decoder connected with same cable didn't generate problems, I don't understand why.

thank you

• I mean Rpi4 and new sat decoder are connected both with hdmi...

So the wiring is:

TV -- HDMI -- sat decoder

TV -- HDMI -- RPi4

Maybe the new sat decoder sends a "stand-by" signal to RPi4 when going into its own stand-by.

Go to LE's input device settings, click on "CEC Adapter", and try to ignore external "stand-by" commands.