Nightlies. Is there an archive

• I'd like to try one of the older nightly builds to see if Metropolis works properly. I wiped all the older ones from my PC so is there a place I can download from?

• In the future the answer will be yes, and we should have about three months of previous images for download, but right now we're still in the process of making the changes to achieve that goal and there are none to speak of .. so no.

• Thanks - I've managed to find one old one from 1/6/22.

I like the new look - much easier to find things - obviously apart from old stuff <G>

As a PS I looked at QT (I think it was) and I have sympathy for anyone using it

• I've just downloaded the latest nightly and I'd like to make a suggestion.

I could be wrong, and it may just be a transitional layout but having the archive versions on the main Pi page and the current versions a directory deeper is confusing.

My suggestion would be to have JUST the current (ie latest) RPi builds on the main Pi page with a directory for archive (or one for each model). It wasn't until I read the timestamp that I realised how it had been organised.

Most of the time people are just going to want the latest.

• I've just downloaded the latest nightly and I'd like to make a suggestion.

I could be wrong, and it may just be a transitional layout but having the archive versions on the main Pi page and the current versions a directory deeper is confusing.

My suggestion would be to have JUST the current (ie latest) RPi builds on the main Pi page with a directory for archive (or one for each model). It wasn't until I read the timestamp that I realised how it had been organised.

Most of the time people are just going to want the latest.

👍 All files will be in the Subdirectories once end state.